Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) is a linear polymer compound that can form hydrogen bonds by affinity and adsorption with many substances. Cationic polyacrylamide according to national standard specification, the ion degree content should be 20-80%, can be called qualified cationic polyacrylamide.
Properties: polyacrylamide, alias PAM, is a glassy solid. It is easy to absorb water, and the absorption rate is different with the characteristics of derivative ions. Polyacrylamide soluble in water, also soluble in acetic acid, ethylene glycol, glycerol and amine and other organic solvents, insoluble in ketone, ester, hydrocarbon and other organic solvents. Cationic PAM shows positive electroactivity in both acidic and alkaline media, which can be used to flocculate and phagocytic wastewater with suspended particles and negative charge. Long-term thermal decomposition, decomposition temperature in 200℃ above. In the absence of oxygen, 210℃ carbonization into black powder.As required, polyacrylamide can be processed from non-ionic type into anions, cations and mixed ions of Yin and Yang to form four types of products.
Application: polyacrylamide is an important water-soluble polymer with valuable properties such as flocculation, thickening, shearing, resistance reduction and dispersion. These properties differ from derivative ion to derivative ion with different emphasis. Therefore, it is widely used in oil extraction, mineral processing, metallurgy, chemical industry, papermaking, textile, sugar, medicine, environmental protection, building materials, agricultural production and other sectors.
.Storage, transportation and precautions: polyacrylamide is not toxic by itself. Only when the amount of inhalation is greater than five thousandths of the absorption of nutrients due to the intestines and stomach is sticky and harmful. The residual acrylamide monomer in polyacrylamide is toxic. Storage, transportation should pay attention to moisture.
Product index :(GB/ t17514-2008)
Morphology: cationic polyacrylamide can be divided into solid material and emulsion in terms of morphology. In 2013, the most widely used product is solid particle, while cationic polyacrylamide emulsion is rarely used as a new product in the market
1, water soluble, in cold water can be completely dissolved.
2, add a small amount of cationic polyacrylamide products, can be subjected to a great flocculation effect. Generally, only 0.01~10ppm (0.01~10g/m3) is added to give full play to the effect.
3. Cationic polyacrylamide products and inorganic flocculants (polyferric sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, iron salt, etc.) can be used simultaneously to show a greater effect.
1. Mainly used as flocculant. Used for industrial wastewater treatment and recycling. For PH value is neutral or alkaline, suspended particles in the water is relatively large, high concentration, with positive charge of sewage, such as steel works, electroplating plants and coal washing plant sewage treatment.
2. Drinking water treatment. Using this product to deal with high sediment content, turbid tap water, has the advantages of less dosage of agents, low cost, no secondary pollution.
3. Paper making auxiliaries. It can be used as dispersing agent, wet and dry strong agent, retention and filtering agent and flocculant of papermaking wastewater.
4. Used for sedimentation of river sediment.
5. Used in textile and dyeing industries.
6. It is widely used in oil industry, oil production, drilling mud, waste mud treatment, water channeling prevention, friction reduction, enhanced recovery and tertiary oil recovery.
7. Used in food industry, construction industry, adhesive, water blocking agent, electroplating industry, printing and dyeing industry, etc
1. When using, it is important to disperse the product in water, otherwise it will lead to the caking of polyacrylamide and the production of "fish eye", and the dissolution time will increase.
2. When the product is dissolved, the water with relatively low hardness is required. The dissolving tank shall be free from materials that may easily affect the water quality.
3, the use of warm water can speed up the dissolution rate, but the temperature is too high, will lead to the thermal degradation of the molecular chain, the viscosity will be affected, the general water temperature cannot exceed 50℃.
4. Stirring is favorable for dissolution, but too intense stirring will cause the break and degradation of the polymer long chain. The agitator adopts ship-type propulsion type with a rotation speed of 200-500rpm.
5. In general, dissolve the polyacrylamide into 0.05%-0.5% for reserve.
6. The amount of polyacrylamide varies according to the purpose.
Notes for use:
1.The product is easy to absorb moisture, so please pay attention to avoid moisture and humidity during storage. Store in ventilated, dry storeroom, avoid damp, rain, do not put in the air
2.The size of floc: the floc is too small, which will affect the drainage speed. The floc is too large, which will make the floc restrain more water and reduce the mud biscuit degree. The size of flocs can be adjusted by selecting the molecular weight of polyacrylamide.
3. Sludge characteristics. The first is to understand the source, characteristics and composition of the sludge and its proportion. According to different properties, sludge can be divided into organic and inorganic sludge two. Cationic polyacrylamide is used for the disposal of organic sludge, the opposite anionic polyacrylamide flocculant is used for inorganic sludge, when alkaline is very strong with cationic polyacrylamide, and when acid is very strong unfavorable use of anionic polyacrylamide, solid content is high when sludge usually polyacrylamide dosage is also large.
4.Floc strength: floc should be stable and not broken under shear action. Improving the molecular weight of polyacrylamide or selecting suitable molecular structure is helpful to improve the flocculation stability.
5. The ionic degree of polyacrylamide: for the dehydrated sludge, the flocculant with different ionic degree can be used to stop the selection after a small test, to select the best suitable polyacrylamide, so that the best flocculant effect can be obtained, and can make the dosage of the least, save the cost.